Job ID 361450
Role: Technical Communication Lead
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, United Kingdom
Do you have experience in Technical Communication role?
Are you ready to support our client in BFS industry?
Join Tata Consultancy Services as Technical Communication Lead.
Careers at TCS: It means more
TCS is a purpose-led transformation company, built on belief. We don’t just help businesses to transform through technology. We support our clients in making a meaningful difference to the people and communities they serve. For you, it means more opportunity to make an impact that matters, through challenging projects which demand ambitious innovation.
· Be exposed to the future of technology.
· Deliver high-quality outcomes for the business.
· Grow professionally with the help of your team members.
As a Technical Communication Lead, you will be responsible to drive the engineer learning experience to be simpler and better for all by advocating for improvements to the Tech Academy and surrounding platforms and services. This is a pivotal role in developing engineering across the organization and comes with lots of opportunity to collaborate and learn from senior engineers, architects and tech platform leads.
* Inspire our engineering community to co-create innovative and immersive learning experiences, with an aspiration to develop a platform for labs, challenges, and hacks in 2023.
* Curate learning content to support engineers build and apply skills around the tech strategy core languages, platforms, tools, and techniques.
* Connect with engineers to bring feedback from the community about our platform and experiences of upskilling into the team, using your engineering skills and knowledge to have credible peer to peer conversations.
* Help define our team developer relations strategy, working on our content strategy and supporting the delivery of impactful engineering events.
* Work directly with People and Places, Skills and Community and wider CTO as a voice of engineers to guide the wider work to deliver an incredible experience for engineers.
* Deliver incremental change and improvement, bringing the team along on the journey.
* Experience as a hands-on engineer (any job family), developer advocate or similar role.
* Solid technical background, experience working in delivery teams, and good understanding of software development processes in general.
* Experience of nurturing mutually beneficial relationships between organizations and software developers.
* Be curious and engaged in technology inside and outside the bank Curiosity to explore, challenge and question to learn and inform, and turn that into the development of strong, developer led, products.
Rewards & Benefits
You will have exposure to some of the most advanced technology in the market. You will learn more about technology and our clients, as well as interacting with colleagues globally and progress your own career.
TCS is consistently voted a Top Employer in the UK and globally. Our competitive salary packages feature pension, health care, life assurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing
At TCS, we believe in building and sustaining a culture of equity and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our diversity motto is ‘Inclusion without Exception’.
You’ll find a welcoming culture and many internal volunteering and social networks to join. Our diversity, inclusion and social activities include LGBTQ+ and mental health networks, as well as health and wellness initiatives and sports events (we even sponsor the London Marathon).
TCS celebrates inclusion without exception. We are open to all and treat applications equally, regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation or beliefs.
If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability to complete an employment application, or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us with the subject line: “Disability Accommodation Request”.
1. Online application > 2. Technical discussion > 3. Managerial discussion > 4. HR discussion
Join us and do more of what matters. Apply online now