Job ID 351583
Join a team that is building a large-scale, enterprise-ready platform, powering a hybrid edge-to-cloud world. The platform allows some of the largest most diverse enterprises in the world to deliver with speed, agility, and scale – while keeping their data where it needs to be and ensuring their sustainability and green goals are met and exceeded.
Embracing the opportunities to accelerate transformation across data, connectivity, cloud, and security. From vital solutions for small businesses with a single storefront to essential applications for large retail chains with thousands of locations.
As a Solution Technologist, you are a proven expert and thought-leader in complex business-IT transformations including platform modernization, enterprise systems, digital transformation, multi-cloud deployments, governance, software development, and enterprise architecture.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING…
* Conduct analysis to determine best path for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training, and/or software procurement.
* Based on technical strategy, facilitate priorities of technical resources across business units. Set priorities and a technical direction to align client goals with GLCP and other strategic accounts.
* Account interface to service lines and service line executives; Building and curating customer to service-line relationships Technical and service escalation oversight.
* Identify patterns across Strategic Accounts to help publish white papers, customer technical case studies, blog posts, pre-sales first call decks, and other content are important to drive GLCP scale, standardization, and repeatability.
* Take ownership of and lead executive briefings (at CIC sites, or on-site briefings).
* Create, deliver client, partner, and industry-facing presentations supporting OCTO and GLCP innovation
* 8+ years' experience design/implementation/consulting experience of large-scale distributed systems and enterprise applications; Technical degree required (or equivalent work experience); Computer Science background highly desired
* Enterprise and modern cloud architecture experience, certifications, and building modern cloud native strategies; Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies including DevSecOps, software-defined infrastructure, micro-services, container orchestration, observability and data governance and visualization
* High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations, with both technical and non-technical audiences; Ability to speak in public and in front of an audience is critical
* Relevant vertical market industry experience and exposure for targeted Strategic Accounts
* Executive leadership/technology team management experience