Job ID 343894
ServiceNow Developer – remote working
Salary negotiable dependent on experience.
I am recruiting for a ServiceNow partner who are looking to recruit for ServiceNow Developers. We are looking for people based in the UK, you will be working from home but you must be available to travel across the UK for client visits. These roles are available due a continued period of growth.
This is a really great opportunity with a ServiceNow partner that prides itself on its culture, team first focus and its commitment to career development. These opportunities are perfect for someone with implementation experience of ServiceNow looking to join a ServiceNow Partner for the first time, or someone with a couple of years partner experience looking for an environment of Support and development alongside performance.
To be successful in the role you must have:
* Hands-on ServiceNow experience.
* Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies.
* Be prepared to travel.
Areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to:
* Preparing and running functional design workshops including the creation of design specifications based on out-of-the-box functionality and customer requirements
* Providing technical input on the capabilities of the ServiceNow platform and insights on the preferred/best practice way to implement solutions
* Be actively engaged with customers in a technical and business setting