Job ID 346121
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a .NET Software Developer to join our well-established client.
The .NET Developer will work a majority remote based role. You will be meeting the team in person a few times each month, in any of the following areas – Carlisle, Newcastle, Kelso, Cockermouth, Kendal, Grange over Sands, Morecambe, Blackpool, Colne, Ripon and York. You will also be provided with a company car!
As a Software Developer, you will be tasked to deliver, with quality first in mind, on a specific work stream under the guidance of experienced Developers.
You will be encouraged to share your ideas within our team as we are always aiming to keep innovation, commitment, problem solving and simplicity in mind with all things we do using the latest web and Microsoft technologies.
.NET Software Developer – Skills & Experience:
* Exceptional coding and analytical skills in .NET framework, C# and developing with SQL Server via Entity Framework.
* Minimal 2 years proven commercial web development programming experience.
* Understanding of browser compatibility issues and platform characteristics including mobile platforms.
* Proactively improve existing skills, taking on new technical skills as appropriate, and continuously seek to expand business knowledge.
* Ability to give feedback on interactive design and make alternative suggestions when dealing with technology or platform challenges.
* Experience of working as part of a team with excellent communication skills.
.NET Software Developer – Desirable Skills:
* Graphic design and UI skills.
* Experience of using Team Foundation Server (TFS) source control or Azure Dev Ops.
* Knowledge and experience of working with APIs.
* Debugging and find faulting expertise.
* Bootstrap CSS framework.
* Knowledge of React