Job ID 367472
Position: Marketing Manager
Location: London, with remote working available in the UK
My client is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Marketing Manager to join their team. As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving the marketing strategy and initiatives to promote and increase the company's visibility and profitability.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in developing and executing successful marketing campaigns and will have a background in marketing in Finance.
* Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans to promote and increase the company's visibility
* Analyze and track the performance of campaigns and evaluate return on investment
* Monitor market trends and opportunities to identify potential growth areas
* Work with internal teams and external partners to develop marketing materials and content
* Manage budget and resources to ensure effective use of funds
* Liaise with PR and external media to ensure effective coverage
* Ensure compliance with relevant regulations
* Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
* Proven experience in developing and executing successful marketing campaigns
* Excellent understanding of marketing principles and strategies
* Analytical and creative approach to problem-solving
* Good knowledge of digital marketing platforms and technologies
* Excellent organizational and project management skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Experience using a range of design software
If you are interested in this role, please apply for immediate consideration and interview, and to receive further details about the role.
Keywords: Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing, Campaigns Manager, PR Manager, Advertising Manager, Digital Strategist