Job ID 361271
Job title: Management System Support
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Start date: Immediate
Duration: Up to Dec 2023 (Extension possible beyond this)
Pay rate: Up to £20.77ph, PAYE/Umbrella.
Location: Barnwood, Gloucester
Hours of work: 37 hours per week, 5 days
Applicants should be able to demonstrate of the following skills/experience:
* Degree Qualified with knowledge of Management Systems and processes.
* Knowledge of relevant international standards.
* A track record of delivering changes and ensuring compliance with a Regulatory framework.
* Knowledge of applying Management frameworks to a range of processes and the ability to influence and support process owners.
* Managing an integrated management system which complies with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 55001 and IAEA
* Maintaining the management system, keeping this updated as the business develops.
* Reporting on Management Systems changes and provide regular progress reports on Management System updates and any process and management system improvement activities.
* Any other administrational duties required.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants