Job ID 363029
Role: Lead React Developer (UI team)
Location: London (Remote) – must be based in the UK with the right to work without a sponsorship
Reports into: Head of Engineering
Benefits: 8% non-cont pension, mental health, private medical insurance, cycle schemes and season ticket loans!
A PropTech company provides SaaS software to businesses for managing acquisition and asset management for commercial real estate. They are growing their frontend team looking for a Senior React Developer.
– Demonstrated technical skills and experience:
– 2+ years of experience with React (experience with hooks is preferred)
– 1+ years of experience in a lead role
– 1+ years of mentoring junior developers
– Familiarity with testing frameworks such as Jest and Enzyme
– Proficiency in Redux or other state management tools
– Solid understanding of reusable/component-based development (ES6 modules/imports)
– Proven track record in developing high-performance and scalable commercial web applications
– Strong problem-solving skills
Desirable Skills and Experience:
– Exposure to AngularJS
– Proficiency in JS tooling and deployment (WebPack, CI/CD, ESLint, Babel, Prettier)
– Experience with responsive design and UI frameworks (e.g., Material UI), including cross-browser compatibility
Traits We Seek:
– Passionate about development and staying up-to-date with current trends and best practices
– Forward-thinking mindset
– Collaborative team player who enjoys working with colleagues across the organization
– Self-driven and confident decision-maker aligned with business requirements
– Business focused mindset
Stage 1: Initial teams chat followed by a straightforward tech test, which can be completed at home or discussed in Stage 2.
Stage 2: Interview with members of the UI team and the Head of Engineering.
Stage 3: Final stage interview with the Head of Product, and members of the board. This interview will focus on your career aspirations and provide an in-depth overview of our company.
You will have in-depth knowledge of frontend development, focusing on React (knowledge of Angular.js is a plus as they're migrating away from this, but not essential). They regard themselves as people-centric (very values-driven), and are looking for you to help galvanize the team and lead them to success! This frontend role as they have a separate API team that handles backend, QA team that handles testing, and building a new DevOps team. There is an opportunity to learn back-end languages such as C# with on-the-job training.
If you are passionate about working in a small but growing team and want to contribute to the evolution of our market-leading product using cutting-edge technologies, we would love to hear from you