Job ID 358105
Junior Quant Analyst/Data Analyst
Fantastic opportunity for a Junior Quant/Data Analyst to work for a leading Banking/Trading organisation
You'll be supported and fully trained in the role, though you'll ideally have around 12 months experience in a Data Analyst role
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES ASSESSMENT
▪ Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
▪ Good organizational skills and ability to oversee meetings with senior managers and other teams.
▪ Some prior experience with programming languages Python preferred.
▪ Knowledge of SQL is preferred
▪ Familiarity with database structures and large query optimization beneficial.
▪ Experience with the analysis of large (financial) data sets.
▪ Understand and reasonable usage of data visualization tools such as Tableau, Microstrategy,
PowerBI, Qlik or similar.
▪ Great team player with excellent command of the English language,
▪ Able to work independently and to solve and prioritise problems under time pressure.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
▪ Masters in scientific subject, e.g. (financial) mathematics, physics or computer science,
▪ Demonstration of a keen interest in finance/trading (e.g. previous internships or financial graduate
More than anything, the right attitude and desire to learn is key. Full details will be supplied on application