Job ID 361661
Pyramid8 is recruiting for an IT Systems Manager for a leading manufacturing company in West Yorkshire. This is a new role for the company, and they are looking for a dynamic individual with expertise in Dynamics NAV, Warehouse Management Systems and Project Management to oversee the development, implementation, and maintenance of our company's systems. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in IT, with a focus on ERP systems and supply chain management.
The Systems Manager will contribute to the company’s business objectives by:
* Leading a range of projects delivering Dynamics solutions across the Business, including Warehouse Management System, Manufacturing, and Inventory Control.
* Working closely with a range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure solutions meet business requirements.
* Oversee the development and maintenance of the company's systems, including Dynamics NAV and WMS.
* Manage projects related to the implementation, enhancement, and maintenance of these systems.
* Monitor project progress and provide regular updates to stakeholders, including executive leadership, project sponsors, and business unit representatives.
* Provide 2nd line support to users of Microsoft Dynamics solutions and work with external partners to manage 3rd line support arrangements.
* Collaborate with business operations teams to drive efficiencies, reduce business risk, and improve outcomes for our customers.
* Collaborate with colleagues to manage the assessment, testing and implementation of regular solution upgrades.
* Create required documentation for all System changes and upgrades.
Technical Skills and Experience
* Experience in project management is essential.
* Knowledge of ERP Systems preferably Dynamics NAV 2016 to 2018 / D365 Business Central.
* Experience in manufacturing, supply chain and warehouse.
* Experience in providing user training.
* Relevant Microsoft Certificates a plus
* Power Bi experience and basic understanding of databases and data models a plus.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management, with a focus on supply chain operations and IT systems implementation.
* Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
Demonstrated ability to lead complex projects from start to finish, with a focus on project planning, execution, and risk management