Job ID 368514
Field IT Engineer
We are seeking a talented Field IT Engineer to provide technical support to our clients while on-site. As a part of our team, you'll diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware issues, and install, configure, and maintain computer and network systems.
The company is a leading provider of IT solutions, serving clients across various industries. That is looking for someone who shares their passion for innovation and commitment to exceptional service.
As a Field IT engineer, your responsibilities will include being the point of contact for IT support on-site whilst working at a senior technical level to manage the complex environment and advising on technical solutions
The successful IT field engineer will have:
* Strong problem-solving and communication skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Knowledge of network protocols and security standards
* Strong routers, switches, and firewall knowledge
* Experience with Microsoft operating systems, including Windows 10 and Windows Server
* Knowledge of virtualization technologies, such as VMware and Hyper-V
* Experience with M365 and SharePoint
* Migration Experience in the Cloud
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
If you are a Field IT engineer who is keen to join an organization that Is currently going through a growth phase please apply for this exciting opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and solve complex technical challenges.
Field IT engineer- Worcester