Job ID 361790
Azure Security Engineer. £75k – £90k + Bonus.
Ref: M4184A. London / Sussex / Kent. HYBRID / Remote.
A great opportunity to join a market leader in a hands-on role; you will be responsible for Azure security requirements.
Ideally you will have:
• Good hands-on experience with Azure firewalls, Azure Front Door, Microsoft Managed Desktop, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Zscaler, and other relevant technologies. A track record of designing and deploying scalable, secure, and highly available security infrastructures using Azure.
• Experience of Sentinel, Defender for Desktop and Defender for Cloud platforms and technologies.
• Skilled in utilizing Azure DevOps to drive development processes, including building security solutions and updates in code.
• Experience in applying Azure DevOps to manage code repositories, continuous integration and delivery, testing, and deployment.
• Strong understanding of best practices in Agile methodologies and their integration with Azure DevOps.
• Ability to design and implement workflows and processes in Azure DevOps.
• Good understanding of modern automation practices, including CI/CD pipelines, configuration management, and infrastructure as code, and their relevance in the context of security.
This is a fast paced and dynamic environment. Our client is growing and there will be good career opportunities.
The role is Hybrid. Benefits are excellent and include: Bonus; great holiday allowance; generous pension; private medical; more flexible benefits to suit you. Interviews are conducted via video call.
For more information, please send me an up-to-date CV and your contact details. Thank you