Job ID 364394
AV & IT Support Technician
Are you skilled in delivering efficient and effective technical support? Are you confident in setting up a range of AV and IT equipment?
Do you enjoy helping people and providing support on an internal basis?
If so, we have an IT Support opportunity for you! In this role, you will be the first line of support for all routine queries from staff to the IT Support Desk. You will also have the opportunity to work on a number of different IT tasks within a welcoming and friendly environment.
What they are offering:
The company values their employees and recognises that their success is due to their committed and driven team members. As such, they are offering a competitive package that includes:
* A generous salary of up to £24,000 per annum
* Private medical insurance
* Generous contributory pension scheme
* Health cash plan
* Holidays: 31 days, increasing to 36 days with service (includes bank holidays)
* Free lunch
* Free parking
* Educational discounts
* Long-term career prospects
* A friendly, enjoyable, team-oriented culture in a picturesque setting
What makes them really stand out:
This is an exciting role within an organisation that specialises in providing exceptional education within a unique family-feel environment. They are situated in a rural setting where individuals can embrace the outdoors in beautiful surroundings. They cultivate a supportive atmosphere where a culture of success is fostered every day.
About the role:
* As An AV & IT Support Technician you will assist staff members with troubleshooting and resolving IT-related problems they encounter.
* You will configure and instal interactive devices, screens, projectors, and other audio-visual equipment, ensuring they are functional and ready for use.
* You will assist with AV presentations in designated spaces, ensuring the smooth operation of equipment and addressing any technical issues that arise during the events.
* You will conduct regular inspections and maintenance checks on IT hardware to ensure optimal performance and identify any potential issues or faults.
* You will be required to work as part of a team, providing cover and support to other members of the IT Support Team as needed. Adapting to flexible working practices as required
* The ideal candidate will already have some experience as an AV Technical or an IT Support Technician
* You will be able to confidently set up AV/IT equipment, including interactive devices, screens, projectors, and presentations.
* You will know how to perform regular routine checks of IT hardware.
* Previous work experience in an educational setting is advantageous but not essential
Other important information:
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.15am – 4.45pm (with an early finish on Fridays)
Interested in finding out more?
If you’re a skilled AV & IT Support Technician with an interest in working for a company that cares about their employees, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Why not take the leap? Apply for the AV & IT Support Technician role today and take your career to the next level!
Simply submit your CV and Michelle Turner or Grace Gibbons at Leo Recruitment Limited will get in touch with you regarding next steps.
This role would be ideal for:
An individual who has experience working as an IT Support Technician, AV Technician, IT Support Analyst, 1st Line Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support Engineer, Service Desk Analyst, or a Technical Support Engineer who is located in or around Southampton, Eastleigh, Totton, Hedge End, Winchester, Fareham, Romsey, Bitterne, Netley, Botley, Hamble-le-Rice, who is looking for an enjoyable working environment