Job ID 365049
Full Time, Permanent
Crawley, West Sussex (Hybrid Working – 1 day a week in Office)
We’re motivated by helping people to save for their future. Everything we do is about fairness and simplicity, rather than profit. And we know that delivering an exceptional service is only made possible by the outstanding individuals that work for us.
That’s why we actively support our employees’ career progression and wellbeing by providing:
* benefits and rewards
* learning and development opportunities
* social facilities and events
* opportunities to contribute to community
* a caring, supportive environment led by our company values.
As an Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing automation solutions to improve our business processes. You will work with a team of engineers, architects, and developers to create solutions that are efficient, scalable, and reliable.
* Design, develop, and implement automation solutions to improve business processes
* Work with a team of engineers, architects, and developers to create solutions that are efficient, scalable, and reliable
* Troubleshoot and debug automation solutions
* Stay up to date on the latest automation technologies
* 3+ Years of test automation using Selenium web driver or similar
* Excellent programming experience using Java or C#
* Experience of designing and implementing automation frameworkssolutions
* Experience of automation using cloud-based test solutions such as BrowserStackSauceLabs
* Proven experience and knowledge of working with Cucumber/Specflow
* Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
* Strong communication and teamwork skills
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer… even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant or grab some free fruit – we get a big delivery every week.
Discover more of People's Partnership employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career.
People's Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at People's Partnership) equally and enabling them to perform at their best and demonstrate what they have to offer. We are a disability committed employer, please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made to our recruitment process (application, selection assessments where relevant, and interview) to enable you to show us the best “you