Job ID 364211
VitalHub UK is a leading group of health-tech companies, with, collectively, over 75 years of experience in collaborating with the NHS, to co-design innovative, IT solutions. VitalHub develops and deploys expert digital patient-flow systems.
We work with the NHS to improve care services, achieve higher levels of operational efficiency, and enable more coordinated, continuous, and ultimately safer care for patients. Our portfolio of solutions aims to simplify the complexity of data integration for the healthcare industry and is deployed across over 66% of the NHS in England, as well as internationally, and serve to support healthcare organisations to manage patient care services.
VitalHub UK includes Transforming Systems, Intouch with Health, Synopsis, MCAP, Alamac, Jayex Acute, Beautiful Information, S12 Solutions and Hicom.
We require an experienced account management professional to work as part of our clinical information systems team with responsibility for the management of our existing accounts within the NHS. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in healthcare software account management, ideally working for or within an NHS clinical setting.
The candidate needs a broad understanding of healthcare policies and procedures, clinical terms and the current drivers in healthcare practices. The candidate needs to understand software well and would benefit from having a good technical knowledge (although not essential).
Responsibilities within the role of Account Manager will include but will not limited to:
* Develop and maintain long term relationships with our customers.
* Participate in regular face to face meetings with customer to identify their needs and manage good relations.
* Develop and promote best practice in the use of our software.
* Promote the use, understanding and uptake of the software and new modules/features.
* Provide regular feedback to the marketing, sales, product and support teams.
* Organise and participate customer workshops, user groups and seminars.
* Assist with the preparation for software installations and updates including carrying out readiness assessments.
* Co-ordinate customer side activities including arranging periodic account reviews and user training.
* Ensure customer retention and satisfaction KPIs are being met.
* Promote new initiatives, new releases and new features to existing customers.
* Support the sales team by identifying and generating new business sales opportunities from existing customers.
* Build and maintain a comprehensive understanding of relevant healthcare issues and industry trends.
* Assist the product team with the preparation of customer documentation (quotations, training plans, etc.).
THE RIGHT PERSON:
We’re looking for someone with the following attributes:
* Show a keen interest in continuous learning and professional development
* Ability to work under pressure, to deliver against targets
* An ambitious individual who is passionate about sales and digital health technology
* Provide a meticulous approach to delivery and a keen eye for detail
* Collaborate with multiple teams and colleagues
* Focus on results and timely delivery
* Ambitious, organised, target driven individual looking to be part of a fast-moving team
* Communicates at all levels effectively – strong telephone and written skills
* Able to resolve problems effectively and identify the cause – detail oriented
* Highly articulate and numerate with an ability to work with budgets
* Able to demonstrate consistent target delivery
* A focused approach to customer service and work towards exceeding the customer’s expectations
* Influential with peers, superiors, and customers – confidence and a persuasive manner in presentations and negotiations
* Able to multi-task handling multiple client accounts
* Experience managing accounts within a technology or healthtech environment
As an equal opportunities’ employer, VitalHub is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join VitalHub