Job Search Help are a series of resources created by GARNICHE Jobs UK to make life easier for jobseekers. If you would like to join our job search revolution and be featured please feel free to contact us.
Searching for a new job is always incredibly challenging but when you factor in, we are in the middle of a pandemic and so many people are losing their jobs the need for expert help is becoming a crucial factor for future success.
It could be the difference between landing your dream job or continuing to hit a brick wall as you navigate through the recruitment process.
Poorer sections of society, the disadvantaged and younger people for a variety of reasons have even bigger obstacles to overcome and are also often overlooked.
The other factor we must examine and not shy away from is the issue of trust.
- Can you trust a provider or individual to deliver the services in full that they are promising?
- What safeguards do they have in place?
- Do you have access to previous work done or independent reviews?
- The job service being offered, does it sound too good to be true?
GARNICHE Jobs UK, are here to serve you, by making your life easier and one of the ways we can do that is by vetting all service providers that appear in our various resource sections.
We do all the hard work for you by checking the following:
- Could this be a scam?
- Does the company exist?
- Are they a real organisation?
- How long have they been trading?
- Do they give you access to customer feedback (verified by trusted 3rd parties like Google or Trustpilot?
- Are they members of any trade or consumer organisations?
We have some solid recommendations below that can help you to move forward into a brighter future.